[SR-Users] Cassandra module - query question

Boudewyn Ligthart bligthart at btlnet.co.uk
Mon Sep 3 11:36:11 CEST 2012

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the information.

The cassandra module does indeed  not implement the raw_queries entry point. However I have added this and the handling /parsing to allow
CQL queries to be passed by the script. I have tested this through means of AVPOPS module and this is working.

What is the best way to feed this back to the Kamailio project?

Cheers,
Bou