[SR-Users] Celebrating 11 Years

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 10:31:17 CEST 2012

Hello,

eleven years ago, the first piece of code of the project was committed.
Last year we organized a public event, for the 10 years celebration,
presentations and more details about it at:
   * http://sip-router.org/10-years-ser/

For the 11th year, I made a news with the summary of the past year -
definitively it was lot of work, adding many new features:
   * http://www.kamailio.org/w/2012/09/kamailio-at-11-years/

Looking forward to the next year celebration, surely it will list
another great set of new features!

Many thanks to everyone helping the project, from advocating to development!

Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Nov 5-8, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kat