[SR-Users] Two kamailio servers using same DB but different version table

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Oct 31 18:54:03 CET 2012

31 okt 2012 kl. 18:51 skrev Uri Shacked <ushacked at gmail.com>:

> Hi,
> can two kamailio servers, one running 3.2 and the other 3.3 run using the same DB?
> one will turn to version table X and the other to version table Y
> (i am not using the modules that the DB table changed...

Simple answer: No.

I am sure there are ways to use SQL views or some other magic to make it happen...

If the databases align, you can patch the source (yes, you have full right to the source)
so that one of them accepts the version number of the other. It requires some testing
and verification on your end.

/O

* Olle E. Johansson - oej at edvina.net
* Kamailio & SIP Masterclass Miami FL December 2012
* http://edvina.net/training/