[SR-Users] 2600Hz selects Kamailio

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Oct 31 10:28:32 CET 2012

Friends,

The 2600Hz project that builds an API-driven telephony service have selected to switch to Kamailio as a SIP proxy for their SBC. They blog about the switch, comparing Kamailio with their previous choice and coming to a conclusion:

"To our minds, a more active development community means that other users are likely to help solve bottlenecks for us, so we spend less time worrying about our SBC, and more time writing fun new applications!

Conclusion:

We’re switching to Kamailio because:
	• Many of our Major Clients already use it
	• The Naming Conventions are more sensible
	• The Pace of Innovation on Kamailio is faster"

Join me in welcoming 2600Hz to the Kamailio project!

/O

Links:
* http://www.kamailio.org/w/2012/10/2600hz-selects-kamailio/
* http://blog.2600hz.com/post/34639934434/our-other-border-brother-kamailio