[SR-Users] TLS Certificate Verification Issue

Kamal Palei palei.kamal at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 11:39:48 CEST 2012

Dear Klaus
I am little bit new to linux debugging. Please let me know below stuff.

1. Whats the extension of core file.
2. Will the core files be generated in /home/user path or some other
default path
3. Do I need to recompile Kamailio source with -g option , or by default it
is compiled with -g option
4. I hope we need to run "ulimit" before we start the program or it is not
required.

My observation is if I run directly kamailio it is crashing, if I run with
gdb it is not crashing, not sure why this happens.

Best Regards
kamal