[SR-Users] Kamailio & OMA Presence Compliance

Thomas Hoffman Thomas.Hoffman at infinite.com
Thu Oct 25 00:31:06 CEST 2012

My colleague and I have been trying to test Kamailio configured as a Presence Server using OMA standards/messages. It appears that Kamailio does not support the OMA standards as it pertains to Presence. This is primarily in the area of the XCAP messages. Can someone please confirm if this is the case?

If this is the case, it is on the roadmap to support it?  If not, we'd like to know that too and we'll continue trying to get it to work.

Thank you,

Tom

This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify so to the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. In such cases, please notify us immediately at sanchar-sadhan at infinite.com . Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any unauthorized person(s) .Any such actions are considered unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Infinite has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachments. Infinite reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the Infinite e-mail system.

***INFINITE******** End of Disclaimer********INFINITE********