[SR-Users] getting siptrace error on start up

Christopher Holland christech at skyviewtech.com
Mon Oct 22 22:37:03 CEST 2012

getting this error:

kamailio: ERROR: <core> [modparam.c:151]: set_mod_param_regex: parameter
<trace_to_database> not found in module <siptrace>
parse error in config file /usr/local/etc/kamailio/kamailio.cfg, line
63, column 46: Can't set module parameter

I have set this to modparam("siptrace", "trace_to_database", "0") in my .cfg

/I didn't compile siptrace when I compiled kamailio. I don't know how to
add a module after compiling and installing kamailio. I haven't been
able to find any documentaion on how to add a module after installing
only compiling before installing.

Thanks all for your help

Christopher
/