[SR-Users] ip address fields

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 20:29:18 CEST 2012

On 10/22/12 8:23 PM, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>> Then add 3 for the square brackets and the ending 0.
> where are square brackets specifies?  there is nothing about them in
> http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4291.
I gave the link to show the ipv4 representation. Square brackets are
commonly used in ipv6 representations, specially in url/uri -- wikipedia
link you provided mentions that..

Being a code read by machine and being required to support them in
kamailio (as we get ipv6 from headers/uri), I see no problem in being
flexible enough to deal with both cases.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Nov 5-8, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kat
Kamailio Advanced Training, Miami, USA, Nov 12-14, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu