[SR-Users] rtpproxy delete fails

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 21:33:49 CEST 2012

On 10/19/12 9:11 PM, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>> why is that? in failure_route I call rtpproxy_mange() which calls
>> unforce_rtp_proxy() which destroys the initiated session.
> as explained in earlier messages of this thread, the situation unused
> rtp sessions pile up happens, e.g., when call parallel forks and some
> forks that needed rtpproxy respond negatively, e.g., with 480, and one
> allow you to destroy the initiated session.
But in this case the call is completed, because negative response codes
are absorbed by tm, 200ok being sent back, so no need to destroy any rtp
session. iirc, for all branches of a parallel fork there is one rtp
session in rtpproxy (cannot tell about other media relays).

Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Nov 5-8, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kat
Kamailio Advanced Training, Miami, USA, Nov 12-14, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu