[SR-Users] has_sdp()??

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 21:06:11 CEST 2012

On 10/17/12 8:30 PM, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>> rtpproxy_manage() is supposed to work nicely when called for
>> requests/replies with no sdp, just not to care if is INVITE or ACK with
>> no sdp, or such similar situations.
> does using rtpproxy_manage() avoid the cancel problem klaus described?
rtpproxy_manage() is a wrapper around rtpproxy_offer(),
rtpproxy_answer() and unforce_rtp_proxy(), trying to hide all logic that
otherwise would have to be in config to handle all possible situations,
like invite with no sdp, but 200ok and ack with sdp.

It takes same kind of flags as for rtpproxy_offer().

Looking at the code, I see that flags 1 or 2 are not propagated to
unforce_rtp_rproxy() (which used to have no flags before) -- probably
omitted by the committer of these flags.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Nov 5-8, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kat
Kamailio Advanced Training, Miami, USA, Nov 12-14, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu