[SR-Users] has_sdp()??

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 20:26:27 CEST 2012

At some point I updated it to return 1 if there is no body, to avoid
some annoying log message. But perhaps it can still be extended to
detect when there is no sdp in a multi-part body.

rtpproxy_manage() is supposed to work nicely when called for
requests/replies with no sdp, just not to care if is INVITE or ACK with
no sdp, or such similar situations.