[SR-Users] preparing kamailio 3.3.2

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 09:32:47 CEST 2012

Hello,

quick note to let everyone know that after 12:00GMT I am starting to
package v3.3.2 -- after that time do not commit in the branch 3.3 until
the release is announced. For urgent matters write to sr-dev first.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Nov 5-8, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kat
Kamailio Advanced Training, Miami, USA, Nov 12-14, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu