[SR-Users] db_sqlite bugs

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Fri Oct 12 14:18:28 CEST 2012

Hi,

just some more observations regarding the memory issue:
Not the pkg-/ or shmem is leaking, but the process consumes more
memory each time (as shown in a "ps" command). Maybe in some
situations a sqlite3_free is missing?

Carsten

2012/10/12 Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>:
> Hello,
>
> fyi, 3.2.x is packaged with memory debug on, so if you set memdbg and memlog
> paramters to a value equal or higher than debug, then you see all the
> malloc/free operations in the syslog. That could help to identify what is
> allocated/from where and it is not freed.
>
> Also, you can get a summary at shut down if you set this parameter:
> https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/3.2.x/core#mem_summary
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel
>

> On 10/12/12 8:46 AM, Timo Teras wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, 11 Oct 2012 12:37:23 +0200 Pedro Antonio Vico Solano
>> <pvsolano at amper.es> wrote:
>>
>>> We are developing a solution based on the SQLite module for Kamailio
>>> and we've found some bugs/errors regarding it. We use kamailio 3.2.4
>>> and SQLite 3.7.14.1. The errors are about this:
>>
>> Thanks for the config examples.
>>
>> To speed up things.
>>
>>> - Memory leaks on querys via sqlops. Kamailio main process leaks 4kB
>>> each 3 queries (aprox.) and that memory is never freed. [Attached
>>> basic example]
>>
>> Could you provide valgrind leak report on this?
>>
>>> - Segmentation fault when doing a SELECT COUNT(*) via sqlops.
>>> [Attached basic example 2]
>>
>> And gdb backtrace on this?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>   Timo

> Daniel-Constantin Mierla - http://www.asipto.com
> Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Nov 5-8, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kat
> Kamailio Advanced Training, Miami, USA, Nov 12-14, 2012 -
> http://asipto.com/u/katu

Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)

ng-voice GmbH
Schomburgstr. 80
D-22767 Hamburg / Germany

http://www.ng-voice.com
mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Office +49 40 34927219
Fax +49 40 34927220

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/