[SR-Users] TLS support in Kamailio

Kamal Palei palei.kamal at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 12:00:06 CEST 2012

Hi Daniel
I was just googling TLS support in Kamailio.
Came across
http://nil.uniza.sk/network-security/tls/configuring-tls-support-kamailio-31-howto
,
am just wondering if I have to go step by step mentioned in this link. Can
you please advise if all of these are required?

And I was looking at how do I rewrite the request uri. Where I can get the
exact syntax for rewriting the request uri.

Thanks
kamal