[SR-Users] log alerting time, progress time connect time

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 10:33:01 CEST 2012

Hello,

On 10/11/12 4:28 PM, pars3c wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> i need to register  the time when arrive the following messages:
> invite, alerting, progress , connected and hangup.
>
> How can I make it ? it's is possible to store these value in the extra
> field in the acc module ?

yes. You just have to store the timestamp in some avps and instruct acc
module to store them via db_extra parameter.

Connected and hungup are stored by default in INVITE and BYE records.

For the rest:
- invite - store the timestamp ($Ts) in an avp when the INVITE comes in
main request_route block
- alerting - store the timestamp in an avp when 180 response comes in an
onreply_route
- progress - store the timestamp in an avp when 183 response comes in an
onreply_route

Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Nov 5-8, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kat
Kamailio Advanced Training, Miami, USA, Nov 12-14, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu