[SR-Users] Wrong onreply_route is called after serial forking

Alex Hermann alex at speakup.nl
Thu Oct 11 16:48:02 CEST 2012

On Thursday 11 October 2012, Carlos Ruiz Díaz wrote:
> I can confirm this behavior.
>
> I had a similar scenario when 2 or more branches were setup. First branch
> timed out, while second branch was being processed a reply from first
> branch arrived and handled improperly by a routing logic which was
> configured for the second branch.
>
> I isolated each response from the different branches by parsing the branch
> ID that Kamailio adds to the via header after processing the request.
> Through this mean, I managed to handle correctly each reply from different
> branches no matter when the response was received.

I thougth of something similar. Using a common onreply_route and $T_branch_idx
(but watch out for the "bug" i reported in another email) or setting branch
flags depending on the needed handling. But this kind of defeats the purpose
of having the possibility to set different onreply_routes (and makes for very
messy onreply_routes).

--
Greetings,

Alex Hermann