[SR-Users] Kamailio direct interconnectivity with PRI

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 12:43:10 CEST 2012

Hi David,

Thanks for this useful information.  What I don't like is that if I've
couple of Sangoma cards, each supporting 120 channels each,  is using any
of this B2BUAs in between the cards and Kamialio and get a limited capacity
application in front of Kamailio. !

If there is any driver for kamailio where possibly use media-proxy/rtpproxy
for handling the PRI-Channels media and then distribute my calls to
media-servers i.e SMES/Asterisk/yate/FS/XYZ

PRIs <===>> Driver+Kamailio <=====> Asterisks/FreeSWITCHs

Just want to know if technically any such driver program is doable or not !

Thanks,
Sammy