[SR-Users] kamailio 3.3.1 - uac - remote register - init delay possible?

Rene Bormann reb423 at gmx.de
Wed Oct 10 13:58:52 CEST 2012

>>  You added sleep(1000), which is sleep for 1000 seconds -- that's quite
>>some time to wait (more than 15min) before sending next registration.

that sleep(1000) was just for testing to be sure that our code is executed.
but it with our "fix" the initial register start without any delay.

so our code does not work.

do you have any tipp what to chance?

cheers,

rené

> [...]
>
> We searched the UAC module and taught that at some place the uac.so module has to
> load the uacreg table and do some for loop to start the remote register process.
>
> We found function child_init() in uac.c where the function uac_reg_load_db() is
> called followed uac_reg_timer().
>
> Our change to uac_reg_timer() is the sleep(1).
>
> After compiling it seems to us - that this function is not called.
> Is there anybody how has a tip for us?
>
> Thanks,
>
> René
>

> /**
>  *
>  */
> void uac_reg_timer(unsigned int ticks, unsigned int initial_reg_call)
> {
>         LM_ERR("----------------------- uac_reg_timer() -- enter \n");
> <------>int i;
> <------>reg_item_t *it =bsp;NULL;
> <------>time_t tn;
>
> <------>tn =bsp;time(NULL);
> <------>for(i= i<_reg_htable->htsize; i++)
> <------>{
> <------><------>/* free entries */
> <------><------>it =bsp;_reg_htable->entries[i].byuuid;
> <------><------>while(it)
> <------><------>{
>                         LM_ERR("----------------------- uac_reg_timer() -- 1 \n");
>
> <------><------><------>if (initial_reg_call =nbsp;1)
> <------><------><------>{
>                                 LM_ERR("----------------------- uac_reg_timer() --
> 2 \n");
> <------><------><------><------>sleep(1);
> <------><------><------>}
> <------><------><------>uac_reg_update(it->r, tn);
> <------><------><------>it =bsp;it->next;
> <------><------>}
> <------>}
> }

> Dienstag, 9. Oktober 2012 13:55
> Hello @all,
>
> want to use the remote register function of the UAC module.
> We need to register 42 accounts on one openSER server.
>
> At kamailio startup those 42 remote register requests will be startet at the same
> time.
> This leads to a kind of FlodAttact on the openSER server of our provider, which
> will block us :-(
>
> We would like to delay each initial remote register by 1 second.
>
> We searched the UAC module and taught that at some place the uac.so module has to
> load the uacreg table and do some for loop to start the remote register process.
>
> We found function child_init() in uac.c where the function uac_reg_load_db() is
> called followed uac_reg_timer().
>
> Our change to uac_reg_timer() is the sleep(1).
>
> After compiling it seems to us - that this function is not called.
> Is there anybody how has a tip for us?
>
> Thanks,
>
> René
>

> /**
>  *
>  */
> void uac_reg_timer(unsigned int ticks, unsigned int initial_reg_call)

Telefonkonferenzen zum Festnetzpreis!

Einfach kostenlos Konferenzraum anfordern

http://www.talkyoo.net

René Bormann
Geschäftsführer

BB Tel GmbH
Jungfernstieg 30, 20354 Hamburg
Register: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 86074
Geschäftführer: René Bormann

Tel: +49 (0) 1805 - 65 777 777 *
Fax: +49 (0) 1805 - 65 777 799 *

http://www.bbtel.de