[SR-Users] segfault in siptrace module using setflag?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 09:45:24 CEST 2012

Do you got a new backtrace, still happening at different point in config?

Can you try to compile with MEMDBG=1 and test again? Maybe we catch some
faulty memop.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Nov 5-8, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kat
Kamailio Advanced Training, Miami, USA, Nov 12-14, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu