[SR-Users] update_subs_rlsdb: NO MATCH

Sangeeta Shah sangeeta.shah at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 17:44:54 CEST 2012

Daniel,
   I had debug=4 yesterday and I had to delete my logfiles this
morning because the log partition was full. IT seems like when I have
DB ONLY mode turned on for both presence and RLS there is a lot of
logging causing the disk to fill up.

I have my debug level set to 3 and have also disabled the DB ONLY
mode. If I notice the issue today I'll capture the necessary
information and send it out.

One thing I do have to understand. Based on my understanding of the
RFCs - if the clients subscribe to the presence.winfo event...when
client A adds B to its contact list, the server is support to trigger
a notification to B to request the authorization. I NEVER see that
going out to client B. Is the server capable of doing this, especially
with xcap and rls?

I have the following handling for subscribe in the config file:

else if( is_method("SUBSCRIBE"))
        {
                xdbg("======== Handling subscribe request ==== \n");

                #!ifdef WITH_RLS
                 $var(ret_code) = rls_handle_subscribe();
                xdbg("========= RLS Handle subscriber returned with
ret code: $var(ret_code) ===\n");
                if ($var(ret_code) == 10)
                #!endif
                   xdbg("======== Calling Handle subscribe ===== \n");
                   handle_subscribe();
                t_release();
        }

Does rls_handle_subscribe create the virtual subscription and then
since B is registered for presence.winfo, trigger a notification to B
for the authorization. Am I missing any necessary logic here? Does the
presence/rls server adhere to RFC 3857? The server has B's presence
information in the presence table, but I think since there is
presence.winfo events and RLS involved some call leg is not getting
triggered to complete the flow.

Any help is appreciated. I am working on getting the trace and any
other information that would be necessary to further debug this issue.

Thanks,
Sangeeta

--
Sangeeta Shah