[SR-Users] Kamailio XMPP support

Vijay Thakur vijay.thakur at loopmethods.com
Tue Oct 9 14:33:18 CEST 2012

Dear All,

I have set up my kamailio server successfully and it  is working very
fine. i have  followed the below link for setup:
http://kb.asipto.com/kamailio:presence:k31-made-simple. Now i want to
enable xmpp module. At Kamailio wiki page, i have found that there can
be two way to implement
xmpp module in kamilio. And they are (1) Inside the server (2) Remoter
jabber server. But there is no specific "how to" to enable this module.
How can i compile and enable this module in kamailio. And after this
what will be the setting of my kamailio.cfg. Currently jabberd2 is not
available as directed in wiki.

Can i use openfire with kamailio for xmpp? How ?

Kindly point me any direction.

With Warm Wishes,

Vijay Thakur information intended for a specific individual and purpose,
and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.