[SR-Users] kamailio 3.3.1 - uac - remote register - init delay possible?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 14:08:16 CEST 2012

Hello,

you added an extra parameter to the function as well, so there should be
other modifications. Better send the patch with your changes to see if
there is something wrong. If you got it from git, run:

git diff >/path/to/patchfile

Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Nov 5-8, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kat
Kamailio Advanced Training, Miami, USA, Nov 12-14, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu