[SR-Users] [sr-dev] moving all to kamailio namespace

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 00:01:52 CEST 2012

On 10/8/12 4:41 PM, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>> In my list is renaming from openser to kamailio next attributes:
>> - default database name (exiting configs should not be impacted that
>> much as most of them have database provided by module parameter)
> i once tried to change database name from ser to something newer, but
> i was not able to find from mysql docs a db rename command.
this one:
- http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/rename-database.html

But the old name can be kept in existing installation -- it is a matter
of db_url parameter value and setting in kamctlrc.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Nov 5-8, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kat
Kamailio Advanced Training, Miami, USA, Nov 12-14, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu