[SR-Users] update_subs_rlsdb: NO MATCH

Sangeeta Shah sangeeta.shah at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 21:32:51 CEST 2012

I have Kamailio 3.3 with Presence, RLS and integrated XCAP.

I see this information message in the log file:

Oct  8 14:34:05 RCS-Presence /usr/local/sbin/kamailio[4530]: INFO: rls
[rls_db.c:779]: update_subs_rlsdb: NO MATCH

Anyone know why the application is calling that method if it doesn't
exist in rls_db.c.

I still haven't been able to get presence with rls and integrated xcap
working so not sure if this is an issue or no. Currently for both
presence and RLS i am using "DB-Only" mode.

Any help is appreciated. It seems like when client A adds client B as
a contact, the kamalio server is not sending out an auth request to
client B. Even though it's registered for presence.winfo events.

Thanks,
Sangeeta

--
Sangeeta Shah