[SR-Users] MSRP Config

Ed Brady ebrady at talkforgood.com
Mon Oct 8 17:26:42 CEST 2012

Hi,

I am working on an MSRP project with Kamailio. I have Kamailio installed
and configured for SIP with several test accounts created, but am unable to
send MSRP messages so far. I am using Blink as a test client, though the
final intentions of the project will be to use iDoubs and IMSDroid for
client connections. We are having these developed to our needs right now
though, so I must use another client to begin testing.

I have been unable to find good documentation on the initial configuration
of MSRP in Kamailio. I have seen the module documentation, but am unclear
how to utilize the information there to configure Kamailio properly. Is
there any documentation on getting started with a basic MSRP relay setup so
that two clients can chat and send files? I am not new to SIP, but this is
my first project with MSRP.

Thanks,
Ed