[SR-Users] [snmpstats] openserSIPRegRejectedRegistrations not being updated

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 10:16:38 CEST 2012

Hello,

there is no pre-defined statistic for that.

You can define custom statistics by using statistics module, still it
will not be exported via snmpstats, but you can fetch it via xmlrpx (or
mi/rpc commands).

This new stats has to be updated when authentication function fails,
based on reply code.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Nov 5-8, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kat
Kamailio Advanced Training, Miami, USA, Nov 12-14, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu