[SR-Users] Kamailio LCR - From Uri

Fatima Chahrour Fchahrour at vanrise.com
Thu Oct 4 19:50:06 CEST 2012

Hi juha,

Sorry, where can I find the 'man pcresyntax' for syntax?

Can you please give me an example on what could a from-uri look like?

Am now using empty string wich is matching with any ip as mentioned below, but I need to route calls coming from specific IP's instead!

Thanks in advance and Kind Regards,
F Chahrour