[SR-Users] uac From restore not working in 3.3?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 22:15:47 CEST 2012

You can make a simple config, relaying to local host port 9 and in
failure route send a t_reply() with your code.

Btw, I just added to dialog module a new parameter that allows disabling
usage of dialog module to store the values for From/To headers. As you
exposed, it might be a chance that not-tracked dialogs with changes to
From/To will not be handled properly - I will write another message to
be reviewed.

Anyhow, is good to have an option not to use dialog module. I used it
many times in memory-only mode, a restart can cause troubles for sure.

To be easy to backport without a risk for conflicts, I split the changes
in two commits, one for source code and the other for docs. If you want
to try, just cherry-pick this commit in 3.3:

http://git.sip-router.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi/sip-router/?a=commit;h=0d299fea8a642887305797203536e1340cdf74f9

Once the issue is sorted out, I will backport the patch if it proves to
fix some wrong behavior.