[SR-Users] uac From restore not working in 3.3?

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Oct 2 21:45:52 CEST 2012

Perhaps the source of my misunderstanding is something to do with branching.

The actual case I am troubleshooting is a 503 generated via t_reply out of a failure route. The complaint is that this 503 contains a modified From header, exposed to the originator of the call.

-- Alex

--
Sent from my Samsung mobile, and thus lacking in the refinement one might expect from a proper keyboard.

Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC
235 E Ponce de Leon Ave
Suite 106
Decatur, GA 30030
Tel: +1-678-954-0670
Web: http://www.evaristesys.com/Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com> wrote:Those originated locally were never using the original value if you called msg apply changes -- you can try with an older version, if it does that, then it is a bug somewhere :-).

Btw, if you called msg apply changes after creating the transaction, then SL is out of scope and tm local reply is using the initial     values, but that means the changes are only for that branch, a failure route will get the initial request content.