[SR-Users] uac From restore not working in 3.3?

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Oct 2 20:54:17 CEST 2012

Hello,

I am using the latest cloned 3.3 branch and performing a
uac_replace_from() operation.  After the operation, I do
msg_apply_changes().

My 'uac' modparams are:

modparam("uac", "rr_from_store_param", "vsfc")
modparam("uac", "restore_mode", "auto")
modparam("uac", "restore_passwd", "xxxxxxxxx")

However, the modified From URI is getting back to the originator, both
in internally generated errors, and in relayed replies.

This didn't used to happen before 3.3, but has been outstanding for
quite some time (I didn't look at it much until now).  Is there some
possibility that there is a >= 3.3 bug?  Or, have I simply misconfigured
something?

Thanks!

-- Alex

--