[SR-Users] WARNING:fm_free at stop

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 13:04:05 CEST 2012

Hello,

I moved the check for *free(0) before the check for range (min and max
address of pkg/shm) - 0 is out of range always and the range check was
done only for mem debugging mode.

What version are you using? Being fm_free, means it is without mem debug
on, so it should be same behavior as before. This memory manager does
not keep track of locations for malloc/free, you have to recompile with
MEMDBG=1 and then you should see the location details.