[SR-Users] XCAP configuration with Presence Server and Resource lists not working on Kamailio 3.3.1

Sangeeta Shah sangeeta.shah at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 16:40:32 CEST 2012

Hello All,
   I am trying to get the presence module on Kamailio 3.3.1 working
with integrated XCAP and resource lists.

The clients I am using to test are: Jitsi and Boghe.

I am following the configuration as specified by the respective module
documentation:
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules_k/xcap_server.html
http://kb.asipto.com/kamailio:presence:k31-made-simple
http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/presence:presence-module
and
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules_k/rls.html

The server is up and running but it doesn't seem like it's working for
either one of the clients.

I checked the archives and someone had a similar issue in Aug and
switched back to releases 3.2/3.1. Has anything been resolved? Are
there any changes that need to be made to the documentation for 3.3 to
support this functionality.

Any help is appreciated. If tcpdumps for the respective clients are
desired I can provide them.

Thanks,
Sangeeta

--