[SR-Users] Presence on Cisco/Linksys handsets

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Thu Nov 29 20:57:55 CET 2012

You need to load pua_dialoginfo and configure the server accordingly:
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules_k/pua_dialoginfo.html

Take a look at the overview section to have an idea about
notifications are triggered:
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules_k/presence_dialoginfo.html#id2544906

-ovidiu