[SR-Users] Call from SipML5 -> PSTN

Konstantin M. evilzluk at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 20:58:10 CET 2012

Jeremy, it is doesn't work at all. I've made a lot of changes to that
patched asterisk to make it working and no luck.
However, ast11 has fully supported webrtc, but I heard no voice during a
call.
Another issue is - sipml5 is sending a malformed Contact field, and
asterisk is trying to contact to invalid destination and finally closing a
call.