[SR-Users] CRLF from Kamailio server

Wed Nov 28 18:54:08 CET 2012

forwarded to mailing-list ....

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [SR-Users] CRLF from Kamailio server
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 16:34:26 +0100
From: Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>

I haven't checked actually the parts for tcp, but recently I added the
feature of removing the location records if there is no reply to OPTIONS
keepalives in nathelper, and it was only for UDP. Also, I think the nat
ping is 4 bytes (zeros) or so.

Might be another option from tcp, like:
http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/3.3.x/core#tcp_keepalive