[SR-Users] Presence on Cisco/Linksys handsets

Andrew Mortensen admorten at isc.upenn.edu
Tue Nov 27 20:44:09 CET 2012

I recently added an SCA module to the project. If you're willing to try the master branch, I'd appreciate hearing how things work for you.

Here are instructions for building from the git repository:

	http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/install/devel/git

Add "sca" to the include_modules value in the make command, e.g.:

	make FLAVOUR=kamailio include_modules="db_mysql sca"

Take a look at the documentation here (it's not up on kamailio.org yet):

	https://github.com/fitterhappier/sca

Scroll down past the list of files to find the formatted README text.

Best,
andrew