[SR-Users] Disconnection from Kamailio

Dmytro Bogovych dmytro.bogovych at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 18:27:58 CET 2012

Greetings.
I observe strange behavior with Kamailio.
My iphone 3gs run softphone based on resiprocate.
First 10-20 minutes everything works fine.

After it the connection is closed from server (select() loop returns read
notification, read attempt returns zero bytes).
Ok, softphone closes old socket and create new one by new registration.

But this connection is terminated from server in 4-5 seconds after
registration finish (200 OK).

Softphone makes next attempt to register  - connection is closed after
registration again. So it is infinite loop.

After several attempts iOS kills application as it awakes too often in
background mode.

I have not logs from server yet; but maybe anyone had similar issue?

Thank you :)