[SR-Users] Kamailio 3.X.X + BLF configuration trouble

Vitaliy Aleksandrov vitalik.voip at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 09:23:14 CET 2012

On 11/27/2012 06:30 AM, Hemanshu Patel wrote:
> Hi vitaliy,
>
> thank you very much for your reply.
> Here I am not talking about kamailio as Presence server, I am asking about BLF handling
>
> For SUBSCRIBE+NOTIFY+PUBLISH in case of presence, everything is working fine
>
> In case of BFL, once the phone/user subcribes, he doesnt send any PUBLISH message, only Server sends him NOTIFY based upon the status of the user he subscribed for, like IDLE, TALKING, RINGING,etc,etc.
As I understand BLF is a subscription to a "dialog" event. So you need a
source of PUBLISH requests with "dialog" event them.

What phone you are talking about ? Does it have an option to send its
line status to a proxy via PUBLISH with a "dialog" event?
If your phones can't send PUBLISH requests with a "dialog" event you can
try "dialog" + "pua_dialoginfo" modules.