[SR-Users] Kamailio-Java Integration

Carlos Ruiz Díaz carlos.ruizdiaz at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 00:39:38 CET 2012

I don't think Java would be a performance limitation at all, as long as it
runs on a separate machine with its own processor, memory and pool of
disks.

If you don't like writing complex modules in C, you can always implement
your business logic in your preferred high level languages (Java, C#, PHP?)
and use JSON/XML based bidirectional communication over TCP to query your
business node, and to parse the response you can write a Perl script which
will be called from inside the Kamailio's script.

Regards.

On Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 8:29 PM, Alex Balashov <abalashov at evaristesys.com>wrote:

> On 11/24/2012 06:26 PM, ron.kamailio at mcleodnet.com wrote:
>
>  I am the OP.  I actually have a solution running now, using JSON-RPC as
>> the
>> connector between Kamailio and the Java EE business logic.
>>

> That's a rather novel approach.  I hadn't thought of that;  I suppose I
> forgot the jsonrpc-c module is there.  :-)
>

>  I am looking for an alternate solution to resolve the limitations
>> with the RPC mechanism.
>>

> What sort of limitations?
>

> --
> Alex Balashov - Principal