[SR-Users] Kamailio-Java Integration

ron.kamailio at mcleodnet.com ron.kamailio at mcleodnet.com
Sun Nov 25 00:26:22 CET 2012

I am the OP.  I actually have a solution running now, using JSON-RPC as the
connector between Kamailio and the Java EE business logic.  I am looking for
an alternate solution to resolve the limitations with the RPC mechanism.
Performance is not an issue at all.  In-fact performance is barely a
consideration for this application -- busy hour traffic is around 5
transactions per second, with the majority of the transactions being SIP
MESSAGE request/response.