[SR-Users] Forwarding Relaying of REGISTER Messages

kellon at sis-grenada.com kellon at sis-grenada.com
Fri Nov 23 17:54:34 CET 2012

Hi All

Alex responded to my question saying the following:

"You can relay SIP messages of any type just the same way as you do with
INVITEs -- e.g. t_relay(), forward().

But, proxying registration messages can have complications."

can anyone give me some pointers or a list of some of these complications
so that I can further research to see how its is done.

I will attempt using the t_relay to view the issues, just need some
idea more specifically what to look for!
Thanks