[SR-Users] problem with $time Pseudo-Variables on 3.3.2

Uri Shacked ushacked at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 08:55:17 CET 2012

Hi,

I upgraded to 3.3.2

On 3.2 i used the variable $time() to get the current time for some process.

Every 2 minutes a RTIMER process started, checked the $time(hour) and
$time(min) and on a certain time executed something.

This process stopped working on 3.3.2

When i debug, i see that the $time() variable keeps on giving me the same
hour and minute that was given on the first run.

Meaning the $time() variable does not give the current time.

I notice also that the $Ts that on 3.2 gave a current time stopped doing it
and $TS does it now....

Any help here?

Is it OK and i need to check time another way? Or something in the $time()
has changed...?

Thanks,

Uri