[SR-Users] Shared Call Appearances module

Andrew Mortensen admorten at isc.upenn.edu
Tue Nov 20 21:44:17 CET 2012

On Nov 20, 2012, at 2:11 AM, "Olle E. Johansson" <oej at edvina.net> wrote:

> 19 nov 2012 kl. 23:19 skrev Andrew Mortensen <admorten at isc.upenn.edu>:
>

>> On Nov 19, 2012, at 4:56 PM, David J <david at styleflare.com> wrote:
>>
>>> This looks really awesome. Thanks for sharing
>>
>> Thanks, and you're welcome. I've added very simple installation instructions to the repo.
>
> Do we have any idea on the licensing for this? They used to be restrictive, which is why Asterisk doesn't support it.
> I don't like signing NDAs.

The work in the module I've written is based on an old document defining the event packages that I found via Google at SIPfoundry. No NDA was required.

As it happens, it's the same document that you linked to on the sip-implementors list:

	https://lists.cs.columbia.edu/pipermail/sip-implementors/2011-July/027503.html

I believe it's also the same document that FreeSWITCH used when adding their implementation of the feature, which they released in early 2010. FreeSWITCH's implementation of SCA is available in their public github source repository.

Best,
andrew