[SR-Users] temporary SIP user

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue Nov 20 09:57:10 CET 2012

19 nov 2012 kl. 19:25 skrev Bolang <boo.l4ng at gmail.com>:

> Hi all,
> is there any standard mechanism to create a temporary user?
> i know i can create it and then delete it after some amount of time.
> but, i'm looking for an established/standard way of doing this.
>
> Ideally, the user will be automatically deleted after unregistered.

In order to be able to answer, you will have to define "user".

We do have subscribers used for authentication, and yes, you can use the PV
based authentication to get a "user" from hash tables, through the MI interface or
anything available in the dialplan as a variable instead of the subscribers table.

This is frequently used to authenticate and manage users in LDAP.

/O