[SR-Users] Next IRC devel meeting

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 13:23:02 CET 2012

Hello,

I am thinking of having our next IRC devel meeting soon, to plan the
next major release and review current stable releases and the
environment around the project (e.g., if you can add anything else to
the project to make life easier for developers and users).

I'm proposing next week, Thursday, at 15:00GMT, on Freenode IRC server,
channel #sip-router.

Anyone able to join? If it is not a convenient date for you, just
propose alternatives and we will select the one that meets the
constraints of the most developers and users willing to participate.