[SR-Users] Returning problem

Moacir Ferreira moacirferreira at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 14 00:15:05 CET 2012

I wish it were that simple... I have done some "reading" and found that Ubuntu has changed to upstart http://upstart.ubuntu.com/cookbook/. However, I could not find how I can start a non "upstart" style init script like Kamailio has before the upstart styled ones... I guess that I have to either to get the Kamailio community to create an upstart script or find some help from the Ubuntu community how to overcome the problem. Anyway, I think the Kamailio team should address it as it will become a problem for everyone using Kamailio on Ubuntu. Any help? Moacir From: 4lists at gmail.com