[SR-Users] Dispatcher question

Mino Haluz mino.haluz at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 19:12:07 CET 2012

Ok so it can be done according to these scenarios:

Initial invite -- uas -> dispatcher -> uas
200 ok to this invite -- uas -> dispatcher -> uac
re-invite (hold) -- uac -> uas
bye -- uac -> uas

Question, is there any command that forces kamailio to send packet to the
destination disregarding what is in the $rd ?