[SR-Users] "branch" tag in the "Via" header of the ACK message for the re-INVITE

Alex Solt alex_solt at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 9 14:49:59 CET 2012

Hi,
We have a problem with the "branch" tag in the "Via" header of the ACK
message for the re-INVITE.  The "branch" tag value is not a unique number so the end point thinks the ACK is belong to the previous call. This causes the active calls fail after 15 min (right after the ACK message for re-INVITE passed by kamailio proxy).

Is there a way to set the "branch" tag in the "Via" header of the ACK
message for the re-INVITE to be a unique number?
PS1: We are running kamailio v3.3.PS2: we did not have this issue with the old version of openser.

Thanks,AS