[SR-Users] how to use "t_drop_replies" but keep the last reply for acc

Uri Shacked ushacked at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 10:17:39 CET 2012

Hi,

OK, i do not use drop reply.

I do fork the call to the secondary destination.

Still, I need this (busy/no_answer) reply to be inserted into the acc table.

Ho do i do that?

I tried acc_db_request() but the to_tag is missing and the sip_code is
missing as well.

How do i force the sip_code to be the one i generated or received? how do i
use the to_tag from the last reply i got (183 for example)?

I know i can probably save the to_tag and the sip_code, use update with
sqlops or on the other hand do everything in the database afterwards - but
this is very tricky and i think not efficient.

So, any way to write the reply i do not send to the caller to the DB with
the 183 to_tag and the relevant sip_code?

Thanks,

Uri