[SR-Users] how to use "t_drop_replies" but keep the last reply for acc

Wed Nov 7 17:10:24 CET 2012

Ingoring accounting, such "sequential forking" scenarios are usually
solved by having the forkin logic in a failure-route.

- 1st callee sends 486
- failure route is executed, if winning response is 486, set the new
destination and t_relay().

I do not know how this single transaction with 2 branches is reflected
in the acc table, but I guess you can implement any acc behavior using
manual accounting.

regards
Klaus